When I was younger, I always tried to NOT wear green so possibly the cute boys would pinch me! I would protest that surely my eyes being green would be enough to count.....LOL, was I foolish or what!? ( Hey, it worked ONCE! I got a date out of it when I was older! )
So, being a pinch of Irish, I say have a great day!
I am going to work out this morning cramps and all.
I am going to eat a hot high fiber cereal this morning.
I think I may need to take my oldest daughter to the doctor. she was hit with an overinflated soccer ball Friday, and has been lethargic with a headache since. She got a bloody nose. This child NEVER complains about being sick, and keeps asking for Tylenol. I figure it probably was a slight concussion, even though there was no bump. Better to be safe than sorry.
You're the flash and sparkle in dark Irish eyes.
You're the whimsey and charm of leprechaun guise.
You're the treasured gold at the rainbow's end.
You're the beauty and mystery of emerald glens.
You're the top o' the mornin' - my cup of tea.
You're springtime adornin'...blessings on thee.


1 comments:
I hope your daughter is okay.
How was your workout and hot high fiber cereal? Great job.
Post a Comment