Pretty bad case. THe culture tales about 5 minutes. In about 30 seconds it was growing like crazy on that petri dish! Also, and ear infection. My temp was 102, and I was achey and had the chills. THey gave me a shot in my hiney of Penicillin, and I was in bed all day groaning . By 7pm. I was still hurting so badley after 3 doses of Liquid tylenol, that my hubby took me back. I was dehydrated from not being able to swallow anything. They gave me some ibuprophen in the IV, and I am feeling a bit better. I can now swallow without crying. I just had some soup, and I am going to actaully try and get some sleep.
THey thought maybe I had the flu, and cultured me.but I don't have it. Whenever I get an infection, it speads pretty fast throughout my body.
Night!
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
It's strep
Posted by Christi at 9:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
OH CHRISTI! I'm so so sorry! that totally stinks! GET BETTER SOON!
YOu poor thing. It is so miserable to be sick. I hope you start feeling better soon.
Post a Comment