Saturday, January 5, 2008

Good Snowy day to ya!

Alright, my husband and I went and joined Gold's gym today. I went grocery shopping for some " good " foods today. I am on my way!

Now, posting my measurements from this last week.

Christi

January 3, 2008


Starting Weight:177.6 lbs


Body Weight% of fat:38.9%


Waist:34 inches


Bust:39 inches


Arm:13.34 inches


Hips:40 inches


Thighs:42.5 inches


BMI:28.6


Just some information on BMI, or Body Mass Index. It is a measurement of body fat based on height and weight that applies to both adult men and women. BMI Categories are as follows:

Normal weight = 18.5-24.9
Overweight = 25-29.9
Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater

You can go to this site to see what yours is: ( sorry, I can't get the link to work, you will have to copy and paste!)

http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/bmi-m.htm



So, it freaks me out that I am almost considered obese. Scary

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christi, GOOD FOR YOU for joining the gym!! YAY!